INFORMATION OBLIGATION - IN CASE OF COLLECTING DATA FROM THE PERSON WHOSE DATA IT CONCERNS
1. The administrator of your personal data is PPHU Światpol Joanna Jankowska with its registered office at Jabłoń-Jankowce 40, 18-212 Nowe Piekuty, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
2. Administrator's contact details: tel. 85 676-06-76, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We inform you that your personal data is processed for the purpose of performing a contract of which the person whose data it concerns is a party, or to take steps at the request of the person whose data it concerns, prior to entering into a contract, sending commercial information by electronic means of communication, conducting marketing, pursuing claims under business activity, fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data - art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR1, art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR, art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR, art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Information about recipients of personal data: Your personal data may be transferred to: - law firms, - IT companies, - accounting offices, - data may be made available to other recipients to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3 above, while taking into account data minimization.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
7. The period for which your personal data will be stored: the period necessary to perform the contract or pursue claims arising from business activity, the period necessary under the provisions of law, and in the case of personal data processed on the basis of consent of the person whose data it concerns - until the consent is withdrawn.
8. We inform you that you have the right to:
1) access your personal data, correct, delete or limit processing,
2) transfer data,
3) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
4) submit a written, reasoned request to cease processing your data due to your specific situation;
5) object to the processing of your data when the Administrator intends to process it for marketing purposes or to transfer your personal data to another data administrator;
6) obtain comprehensive information on:
a) the existence of your data in the Administrator's collections and the address of its registered office,
b) the purpose, scope and method of processing data contained in such a collection;
c) the state of processing your data in the collection;
d) the possible source of data acquisition;
e) sharing your data, in particular information about recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is made available.
9. We inform you that:
1) providing your personal data is voluntary.
2) Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
10. We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent can be made in the same form in which it was given.