1. The owner of the solux.lighting online store is:
P.P.H.U. "ŚWIATPOL" Joanna Jankowska
18-212 Nowe Piekuty
Entered into the Register of Economic Activities under No. 260/08 kept by the Mayor of Nowe Piekuty.
Correspondence address (returns and complaints):
SOLUX Lighting Salon
ul. Żelazna 9 lok. 12U
tel. +48 85 742-93-90
2. Orders can be placed in the store via:
- solux.lighting online store
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, all year round.
4. Orders placed on weekdays after 6:00 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed on the next business day.
5. The necessary condition for order fulfillment is to provide correct address data, telephone number and e-mail address to confirm the order. The customer will be informed about its acceptance or impossibility of fulfillment by phone and/or e-mail. Customers with an e-mail account will be notified of the order status by e-mail.
6. Confirmed orders cannot be canceled.
7. Incorrectly completed order forms will not be processed.
8. Orders not confirmed within 5 days will not be processed.
9. Światpol reserves the right to refuse orders that raise doubts. The customer will be immediately informed of such a situation (see point 5).
10. Prices of all goods in the store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
11. The ordered goods, which are in stock at the time of placing the order, will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer within 5 working days from the date of order confirmation via UPS courier.
12. Shipping costs are added to each order. The cost of shipping is valid at the time of placing the order and is:
Prepayment: PLN 19
COD: PLN 29
Shipping costs may change, and the customer will be informed in advance.
13. In case of the lack of goods in stock, ordering lighting from several different companies, or when a lamp is imported from abroad on an individual customer order, the customer is informed of this fact and the resulting extension of the delivery time. If the customer does not agree to extend the delivery time, they may cancel the order completely or resign only from the item that extends the delivery time.
14. The store's offer is valid in Poland and abroad. In the case of shipping outside Poland, the costs are determined individually depending on the destination country and the size of the package. After placing the order, the customer will be notified of the shipping costs by telephone or e-mail. We ship abroad only with prepayment to the account. We accept payment in Polish zlotys and euros. In the case of payment in euros, please contact the store to determine the exact amount.
15. We attach a purchase confirmation (VAT invoice) and necessary warranty cards to each shipment. In the case where the Purchaser is a VAT taxpayer (e.g. business entities), we ask for a prior fax authorization to issue a VAT invoice without the signature of the recipient (our fax number: 85 742-93-90).
16. We provide a warranty for all products purchased in our store.
17. In the case of orders for non-standard frames, many pieces of the same product, or when the order exceeds PLN 1000, the company P.P.H.U. Światpol may demand an advance payment of at least 30% of the order value.
18. The payment for the ordered goods can be made by the Purchaser in the following ways:
- upon receipt of the shipment,
- by transfer (advance payment),
- by credit card.
19. When making an advance payment:
- The payment for the online order should be settled by transfer to the account:
Jabłoń - Jankowce 40
18-212 Nowe Piekuty
Account no .: Bank PEKAO .S.A.
15 1240 5211 1111 0000 4927 5160
20. On the transfer order (or postal form), please provide the order number, date (this number is displayed when accepting the order), the name of the institution/person ordering and add the password "Internet order".
21. After making the payment, please fax the payment confirmation (copy of the transfer order or postal form) to the fax number: 85 676-06-73.
22. If payment is not made within 7 days from the date of placing the order, it will be canceled.
23. The order is sent for processing upon receipt of the payment on the account and receipt of the payment confirmation by fax to P.P.H.U. Światpol.
24. In the case of payment upon receipt, the Purchaser settles the payment in cash upon delivery of the goods.
25. A consumer who has entered into a distance or off-premises contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, with the exception of the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 (2) and art. 35 of the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
In accordance with Art. 221 of the Civil Code: A consumer is considered to be a natural person who performs a legal act with an entrepreneur not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity.
26. The return of the goods to the seller should take place immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the moment of withdrawal from the contract.
27. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the consumer. Solux Lighting does not refund the consumer for additional shipping costs.
28. The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance does not apply to the consumer in situations described in Art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), including in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the provision of the service that after the service has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, the consumer will lose the right of withdrawal from the contract;
b) for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
c) if the product is damaged;
d) if the product shows signs of use;
e) if the product does not have its original packaging, including all accompanying documentation.
29. The right of return does not apply to purchases made as a business entity.
30. In case of any doubts, please contact us at +48 85 742-93-90.
31. In case of a complaint, please send the defective product to our store. However, P.P.H.U. Światpol does not accept any packages returned by cash on delivery. The cost of returning the product will be borne by the buyer. The cost of re-sending the functional product will be borne by P.P.H.U. Światpol. The complaint package must include a receipt or VAT invoice along with a description of the reason for the return. The product will be exchanged for a fully functional one, if possible. If there is no possibility of exchanging the product for a new, fully functional one, P.P.H.U. Światpol will refund the buyer the value of the returned product. A defective product is considered to be one that has technical defects not resulting from standard use. Only products in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging will be accepted for processing.
32. In order to make a return, please notify us in advance by email or phone at +48 85 742-93-90 of your intention to return the product. In case of withdrawal from a purchase contract, the value of the product will be returned to the buyer within 14 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
33. Upon receiving the product, the buyer is obliged to check whether the shipment has any damages caused during transport. The condition for considering a complaint is to draw up a "Complaint Protocol" in the presence of the supplier (each supplier should have it with them).
34. P.P.H.U. Światpol undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. According to this Act, store customers have the right to access their data, to correct them, and to demand their cessation of use. P.P.H.U. Światpol processes personal data solely for the purpose of issuing an invoice, bill, or financial reporting.
35. P.P.H.U. Światpol reserves the right to:
a) change prices and quantities of goods in the offer during the day,
b) not fulfill a placed order,
c) withdraw individual products from the offer.
36. Matters not regulated by these regulations are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.